last Monday we had dinner and carved pumpkins with the Harper's.
James and Jason know each other from the mission.
James was feeling rather ambitious with this pumpkin carving competition.
if you can tell what it is i'll be rather impressed.
it's a fish. the fin was my idea, but that is all i can take credit for.
Mr. Fish sits outside our front door.
i get to throw him away today and i'm secretly excited.
that is my new friend Cristine. she is super awesome.
so awesome that she used a drill to make the holes in her pumpkin.
but.
if you are getting married soon. in utah. you should let her do your cake.
i'll prove it to you... look here.
Xo.
3 comments:
You two are so cute! Hey I have pants that color too! I miss you. Wish you lived here!!
i LOVE the fish! good job james! also, christine is talented! loved the blog!
Jason and I are honored to be on your blog!! That was such a fun night! Oh and thanks for being my little spokes person and featuring my blog like I am some kind of pro! You are too nice :)
Cristine
Post a Comment