Thursday, November 17, 2011

:).

s: james, listen to how awesome i was today.

j: ok.

s: i went to work, did all the laundry, made dinner, did all the dishes, came up with a lesson for FHE and went to the grocery store.

j: you took a shower this morning too.



my personal hygeine is the definition of LAZY.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

THAT is a productive day! A shower is definitely an accomplishment. It takes sooo much time. Where are you working? Miss you.

susan bunker said...

yeah. where are you working?
don't be gross. (lazy) be clean. :)

The ORR Family said...

<3 as roomies our water bill prolly wasn't too high :)
(Spencer tells me this same too me)

Chelsie said...

you make me laugh!

Amy and Woody said...

Haha woody is always surprised if I shower 2 days in a row. He'll even ask me why I'm showering cuz I showered yesterday :)