Sunday, November 20, 2011

.

yesterday was annoying.

i was annoyed we had to clean the house. i hate cleaning.
i was annoyed we need to buy laundry detergent.
i was annoyed i had to eat sushi for dinner. waste of a meal.
i was annoyed that money is annoying.
i was annoyed that my hair is all over the house. every. where.

and then james bought me a $3 pizza from the grocery store for dinner and watched movies on TV with me all night. and that was not annoying.

amen.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

If it makes you feel better I haven't had my nails done in 7 years, and I own one bracelet that I never wear anymore. I get it :)

camiestjohn said...

i get it too.
and i think you're nice.

The ORR Family said...

FYI I love reading you always. Always

molly said...

YOU FREAKING CRACK ME UP