That is so cute! Thanks again for watching them. We are refusing to turn the heat on yet too. I almost caved this morning. At least we didn't have to shovel snow like SL right?
I am so proud of you for being thrifty. I always say go put on a sweater when Brent says it is cold in the house. It snowed about 10 inches up here in two days but I did turn on the heater when it hit 58 degrees in the house.
4 comments:
who is that cute baby?
That is so cute! Thanks again for watching them. We are refusing to turn the heat on yet too. I almost caved this morning. At least we didn't have to shovel snow like SL right?
I am so proud of you for being thrifty. I always say go put on a sweater when Brent says it is cold in the house. It snowed about 10 inches up here in two days but I did turn on the heater when it hit 58 degrees in the house.
he has his mommas blue eyes! really? you can live without heat? i hope you have lots of blankets!
Post a Comment