my dad picked me up. i love a whole hour of him to myself.
suzy, Loke, and sadie were up until almost 1 ( 2 my time ) making flower decisions.
i took a shower this morning. and made my bed. my dad was proud.
going to get my nails done with mom.
finishing some homework. i got a 750 word paper due tomorrow. barf.
giggling with suzy.
i want port of subs for lunch.
i forgot james' ring in Orem. lucky for me, james already knows what it looks like, so it won't kill any surprises asking him to bring it for me.
my mom is ready to go! finally.
PEACE OUT.
2 comments:
Have I told you how much I love your posts? and the fact that you're ridiculously happy and in love? And how much I love you??!! So excited for your big day.
i'm so happy for you!
i've been thinking about you all day, and hope everything was PERFECT!!
love you.
Post a Comment