I'm so excited for your exciting news! Congrats!
i'm so happy and excited too! he is really cute and such a lucky man. put us 'stewart girls' (SG's) on the list for helpers, ok? love you, aunt patt
the rest of the day was MUCH better than the check-up! why not write about it! :)
So good to see your cute bug eyed face. Can't wait to see you in person.
Yeah, what else did you do? Did you find a dresssss?I wanna see! Good luck. I love the pic. Are you doing an every day blog now?
what's new. here there everywhere....also bored.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm so excited for your exciting news! Congrats!
i'm so happy and excited too! he is really cute and such a lucky man. put us 'stewart girls' (SG's) on the list for helpers, ok? love you, aunt patt
the rest of the day was MUCH better than the check-up! why not write about it! :)
So good to see your cute bug eyed face. Can't wait to see you in person.
Yeah, what else did you do? Did you find a dresssss?I wanna see! Good luck. I love the pic. Are you doing an every day blog now?
what's new. here there everywhere....also bored.
Post a Comment